Saturday, November 3, 2012

Stick Fights

I will be making stick fights also! I will be bringing in the famous RHGs. I will bring in Nhazul, Yoyo, Boomerang, Andre, Mr.Pix, FLLFFL, and the newcomers, Blaze and Mr.DellMac Pro. The first stick fight I'm going to animate is a stick tournament. The stick tournament will have 5 rounds. The first round will be Yoyo vs. Boomerang. Yoyo's weapon is a sonic yoyo. Boomerang's weapon is a boomerang. The second round will be Blaze vs. Mr.DellMac Pro. Blaze can morph into any organism that is fire. Mr.DellMac Pro has a laptop that is a Macintosh and a Dell mixed together. Yes, his weapon is Macintosh and a Dell laptop. He could make browsers and websites come out of the laptop to use for fighting like: Google Chrome, Youtube,etc. The third round will be Andre vs. Nhazul. Andre's weapon an electrical hammer. Nhasul's weapon is a sword. The fourth round will be Mr.Pix vs. FLLFFL. Mr.Pix can morph into any organism like: a computer and a tank. FLLFFL's weapon is a jet sword. The fifth round will have 5 fighters. Whoever won from each round gets to participate in the fifth round. The winner of the tournament gets to choose from 3 items. The first item is a gold trophy. The second item is an AK-47. The third item is a trip to Hawaii. Who will win? You'll just have to watch the tournament yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment