Tuesday, April 16, 2013
My Writer's Notebook
Since March 22nd, I have been drawing cartoon characters in my writer's notebook. (The writer's notebook is for school). The first two people i drew i made up. They are both boys. Their names is Zachary and Cory. These are the following people I drew so far. Benson (Regular Show), High-Five Ghost (Regular Show), Pops (Regular Show), Finn (Adventure Time), BMO (Adventure Time), LSP (Adventure Time), Gunther (Adventure Time), Jellyfish (Spongebob), Gary the Snail (Spongebob), Spongebob (Spongebob), Plankton (Spongebob), .O.B ( Monsters vs. Aliens), and Carrie (The Amazing World of Gumball). I'm going to add more people. I have a list of people who I'm going to add. These people are: Gumball, Darwin, Anais, Dipper, Mabel, Jake, Dr. Cockroach, and Karen. These names should sound familiar to you. I have worked on these characters. I am really proud of myself. I will also add the people I put in the character requests in them. If you have any other characters you would like me to add, please tell me in the comments. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment